You can apply for electric service online! You will need the following information to apply for service:
- Your name (or name for the primary account holder, if different)
- Service address (where the power is to be turned on)
- County, Lot, and Neighborhood information (if the home is new)
- Home phone
- Alternate phone number (work, etc.)
- Social Security Number (of the primary account holder)
- Spouse or roommate name
- Mailing address (if different than service address)
- Effective date you would like service to be turned on (Monday through Saturday)
- Temporary contact information for us to use during the installation process
- Descriptions of any access problems such as locked gates, dogs, etc.
- You may be instructed to provide additional information to complete your request. If additional documentation is required at the time of request, please email documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 404-707-2501.
We can connect your electric service Monday through Friday (service is not available on weekends). Orders submitted up to midnight are eligible for next day service. Please note that we will not be able to provide next day service for new service requests requiring installation or other construction work (digging, etc.).
You can begin the process to get your electric service started on our Electric Service Requests Page.