Our Returns & Exchanges Policy
If you're not happy, we're not happy! At Demo Inc, we aim to please, so if you're not completely pleased with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better!
Read our policy below, follow the steps for the type of transaction you want to make, and remember, you can always contact us with any additional order or product-related questions or issues!
- All returns packages must be received back at our Fulfillment Center within 30 days* of the date your order shipped from us(that's the date and time you received your shipping/tracking email). *For international orders, packages must be received by our Fulfillment Center within 60 days of the date your order shipped from us.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after arriving back at our Fulfillment Center.
- Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method or in the form of store credit. We are unable to switch refunds to a new or different payment method other than what was originally used on your order.
- Shipping is non-refundable, except in cases where we have made a shipping error.
- Currently, we are only able to process exchanges for domestic (U.S.) customers.
- We only offer exchanges for the same item in a different size, color, or pattern. We are unable to accommodate exchanges for different items at this time.
- The following items are returnable for store credit only:
- Returns received more than 30 days after the original order shipment date (late returns may also be subject to a 50% restocking fee)
- Swimwear returned without the hygienic liner
- Vintage and vintage reserve/deadstock items
- The following items are non-refundable:
- Returns received after 30 days of the original order shipment date (you may still be eligible for store credit if the return is received after 30 days as long as the item is not final sale. Late returns may also be subject to a 50% restocking fee.)
- Returns received in damaged or worn condition
- Shoes returned with postage stickers on the original shoebox - please place the shoebox inside a larger packing box
- Free gifts
- Items that are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Select undergarments and shapewear (including undies, briefs, thongs, contouring undies and shorts, and closed corselets)
- Tights, socks, bookstore items, cosmetics, puzzles, and board games
- Any items marked as final sale
How to Make a Return or Exchange
It’s a snap! First, make sure you’ve read our Returns & Exchanges Policy above. As long as your items are eligible for return or exchange, follow these easy steps for your region:
Free Domestic Returns - Now Online!1. Click Start a Return or Exchange. From here, you’ll select your order, select your items, and print your return label.
2. Place your item(s) in unworn condition and with tags attached, and the order invoice in a securely sealed shipping package. (If you misplaced your invoice, simply go to My Account, click on your Order History, select the right order number, and print it out.)
3. Affix your printed return label to your package, and make sure there are no other shipping labels on it. Jot down the tracking number* on the label so you can check on the delivery status.
*Your tracking number can be found in your account under Return History. It’s the last 20 digits of the number listed below the barcode.
4. Send it on its way! You can return your package through the US Postal Service orFedEx.
- For US Postal Service:
- Take your package to a US Post Office. Find locations here.
- We do not recommend giving your package to a US Postal carrier or leaving it in a USPS collection box or in your residential mailbox. This often requires a significant amount of delivery time, which could cause additional delays in processing your return.
- For FedEx:
- Take your package to a FedEx store. Find locations here.
- We do not recommend leaving your package in a FedEx drop box. This often requires a significant amount of delivery time, which could cause additional delays in processing your return. Though FedEx Ground drivers can accept packages, using this method may also take a significant amount of additional time.
We'll email you when we process your return!
Please allow 5-10 business days for package transit.
Make sure you’ve read the Returns & Exchanges policy above. (Please note that we currently do not offer international exchanges.) As long as your items are eligible for return and fall within the 60-day international returns window, follow these easy steps:1. Include your original invoice in your package. (If you misplaced it, simply go to My Account, click on your Order History, select the right order number, and print it out.)
2.On the front of your invoice, circle the names of the items you are returning and fill out the column on the right:
- Specify that you are returning under Return Type.
- Enter a Reason Code using the options listed under Return Reason Codes.
Address your package to:
1234 Some Avenue
City, ST 09823